I. Controller of data processing
PKG Schürfeld GmbH
Fon: +49 (0) 40 – 33 30 4 2 04
Fax: +49 (0) 40 – 33 75 94
You can find our contact details in the imprint of this website.
II. What is your data used for?
We collect data regarding accesses to our website and store them in server log files.
We process your data
- to display this website on your computer or mobile device and for measures against misuse of our website
- for statistical evaluation and reasons of improvement of the website
The following data is logged:
- Visited webpages
- Time and date of access
- Amount of data sent
- Address of the website which referred you to our website (Referrer-URL)
- Browser and operating system
- IP address
III. Duration of data storage
This data is stored in log files for a maximum of 24 hours and anonymized then.
IV. Which rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the right to
- deletion or blocking,
- Correction of incorrect data,
- data portability,
- revocation of consent,
- objection in particular to the use of your data for advertising and/or
- Complaint to a data protection authority